The library contains about 4,000 volumes and numerous videotapes and DVDs related to underwater archaeological research, marine archeology, the excavation, documentation, restoration and cataloging of cultural heritage, the ancient topography, history and archeology of Cerite-Tolfa territory -Braccianese.
The museum has the following educational and scientific publications, edited by Director Flavio Enei, available at the library:
1) “Santa Marinella, a historical and archaeological heritage to know and appreciate”, S. Marinella 1995.
2) “Pyrgi and the Castle of Santa Severa” series The Time Machine, for teaching materials, Quaderno n. 1. S. Marinella 1996.
3) “Traveling between Pyrgi and Carthage” series The Time Machine, for teaching materials, Quaderno n. 2. S. Marinella 1998.
4) “Santa Marinella and Santa Severa: a great historical archaeological patrimony along the Etruscan coast”, S. Marinella 1998.
5) “The Castle of Santa Severa“, a guide of the museum and the monument, S. Marinella 1999.
6) 22 educational handouts for the different workshops for schools (2000-2004).
7) “Pyrgi submerged: underwater archaeological surveys in the port of ancient Caere, S. Marinella 2004/2008″;
8) “Along the Via Aurelia. Between Pyrgi and Castrum Novum “, for teaching materials, Quaderno n. 3, S. Marinella 2005;
9) “Etruscans and Phoenicians on the Sea: from Pyrgi in Carthage”, Exhibition Catalogue, Rome 2006, 2009.
10) The Museum of the Sea and Ancient Navigation, guide the visit, S. Marinella 2010
11) Castrum Novum. History and archeology of a Roman colony in the territory of Santa Marinella, Booklet 1, S. Marinella 2011.
12) Santa Severa between legend and historical reality. Pyrgi and the Castle of Santa Severa in light of recent discoveries (Excavations 2003-2009), Grotte di Castro in 2013.
13) Castrum Novum. History and archeology of a Roman colony in the territory of Santa Marinella, notebook 2, 2013 Acquapendente.
For the search of volumes available in the library, please visit www.gatc.it (library) at specific http://www.gatc.it/biblioteca/catalogo/catalogobiblioteca.php
Consultation in the museum’s opening hours (9:00 to 14:00 hours), by appointment: tel. 0766.571727- 0766.672040.